Pick of the week!

I am pick of the week in Illustration Friday! Yay!

There it says “random pick from last week’s submissions”, though… Thinking about the past picks, it doesn’t seem that much random, all of them were really nice and made me click to check their blogs. Is it some sort of “disclosure” so that if they check a few and decide “this is the one for this week” they won’t get people nagging and asking what are the rules to being chosen? Or is it really random like “computer, go!” and it spits out one of the submissions? Hmmm…any thoughts on that?

11 Responses to Pick of the week!

1. I’ve always wondered that myself. Either way, you deserved to win. Just beautiful!

• CBuzio says:

Thank you! I’m happy you think so :) There’s also a third option, which is they select during the week those they find nice, possible candidates.. and then from that final group they select randomly.

2. Bruna Rei says:

Ainda bem que foi a vencedora pois através dela consegui encontrar este belo blog com ilustrações fantásticas.

• CBuzio says:

Oh, obrigada, Bruna! Fiquei mesmo feliz com este comentário. Entretanto já fui espreitar o “planetamiador” e adorei as personagens que vi lá! têm personalidade, gosto disso :)

3. Katarzyna says:

Jupiiii :) Congratulations!!!

4. I’m with you, not matter what they say, they are not random at all! So congrats for being chosen! (I did end up on your page because I saw your illustration in the newsletter)

• CBuzio says:

wah, never noticed there was a newsletter I could subscribe to! *runs to do it* done! thanks for the tip :)
      (btw, I am really in love with your blog’s header! so whimsical and cute!)

5. Sis says:

YEY!!! Congrats!!! I don’t think it is all random, I believe it’s your third option ;)

That’s my sis!!! :D (paraphrasing Dad!)

*** Mia